8 Clothing Hacks Every Parent Needs to Know
1. Baby-mop suite: crawling & helping at the same time, brings fun to you and your baby
2. Cute and helpful way to tell your twins apart. ”A” twin and ”B” twin
3. Kids hate hats, but Knight’s Helmet is basic equipment for every brave knight!
4. Glove sole
5. Be sure that shoes are on the correct feet! Cut some cool sticker in a half and place it on inside of kid’s shoes.
6. When the baby coughs all night, here is what to do:
7. Spread a paste of baking soda and water over the vomit stain and vacuum it right up when it takes on powdery
8. Be sure your kid will never lose these mittens!